Sunday, April 15, 2012

I started dating when I was 19. I wasn't good at making friends and so instead of trying to meet guys the "normal" way I started answering personal ads in the news paper. It's weird that we have come so far with the internet that both newspapers and personal ads are antiquated.

Anyway, I talked with a guy name Barry who lived in another state. I actually forgot about him until just right now. I was going to start with someone else. Wow, Barry. He seemed like a nice guy. He had a son and was raising him on his own. Can't remember why though.

I also can't remember why we stopped talking. I probably got bored and just stopped sending him letters. See I told you I was going to be honest. I hope I didn't hurt him. I also hope that he's doing well. I am sure a lot has happened for him and his son in the past 13-14 years.

I remember that he sent me a picture of him and his son opening presents on Christmas in front of the tree. I think there were some other pictures. I don't remember a whole lot about this one so this might seem a little boring. Sorry, I just want to try and be as close to the true Chronological order of things as possible. Trust me, you will like the next one better.

Erin-

No comments:

Post a Comment